The Master Dissertation is an integrated part of the IMETE Master Programme and is credited at 30 ECTS. All students are doing thesis work during their last semester in one of the 3 IMETE Consortium partners or IMETE associated partners.
Examples of Master Dissertation topics researched in 2011-2015, click here.
- Download the latest version of the Master Dissertation Guidelines.
- The standard thesis cover page to be used is the following: thesis cover. Adapt this cover to the new academic year!
- Please note that thesis submission deadlines for 2016-2017 are:
- 20th january 2017 15h (CET).
- 9th June 2017, 15h (CET).
- 25th August 2017, 15h (CET).
- This means that by this date and time all soft and hard copies need to be submitted and posted (post stamp = proof), and the posted copies need to arrive at their destination no later than 7 calendar days after the deadline (see guideline).
- Defence: 5-6-7 september 2017
- Official graduation ceremony @Ghent: September 23rd 2017
The submission later than indicated DATE AND HOUR above will require: a) enrolment in an additional semester and b) payment of the full tuition fee.